Free Trial


 

Ramdrive with dark blue zinc alloy shell (pro for business black), abrasion resistance and the characteristics of seismic, and by falling from a 2 meter height of drop test. The current product version has started to upgrade to a new generation of high frequency, high frequency version is faster, for strengthening the integration circuit volume smaller, two-thirds of the width shrink to the original.

Ramdrive



BUY NOW


 

30 Day Free trial policy:

Users can experience and test the product for free for 30 days! Credit cards will not be charged during the trial period.

Return is accepted within 30 days after the buyer's receiving the item. If this item is defective upon receipt, customer has up to 30 days from date of receipt for exchange of a new one. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a prompt exchange or we will refund your payment.

 


 

Known imperfections:

It's Info Tech's policy to be 100% honest to our users. Hence we wish to tell users some known imperfections of our product.

【Defect 1】 Given the great diversity of PC OS, the installation procedure of the PC Primo varies and thus involves a few steps. Installation can be performed by following the full-colored manual in most cases. However, if the manual is too complex for some users, our engineers can assist them in the installation for free (the cost is inclusive of our engineering services).

【Defect 2】As this product is relatively new and computers greatly differ, we can only ensure that no less than 98% of the computers installed with our product will be significantly faster. As for the remaining 2% that is defective, customers will receive a full refund within seven days and a 1TB cloud storage as compensation.

Finally, if the performance of the PC Primo is satisfactory, we encourage our customers to recommend it to their friends or become an affiliate. A $20 dollar award is given for each recommended sale.

 


Now Call 400-801-7401 OR More Contact →

Go To Top